Registration to Kajaani Gymnastics activities and groups
Kajaani Gymnastics organizes versatile gymnastics activities for all ages, from small children to adults. It’s good to start gymnastics from our open non-competitive groups where basic gymnastics skills and versatile physical qualities and basic motor skills are practiced, considering the skill level. Through Gymnastics for Family and Gymnastics School, the children can move on to a more specialized training with Artistic Gymnastics, Aerobic Gymnastics or Aesthetic Group Gymnastics or continue in a Gymnastics Trick School.
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
- Get to know the non-competitive groups from the activity presentation cards below
- Registration begins with a user registration unless you already have an existing myClub ID.
- Registration link: https://kajagym.myclub.fi/flow/login (the page can be translated into English at the bottom of the page)
- MyClub FAQ – in English
The first training session is free of charge trial. After the first trial session, you are committed to pay the training fee for the entire season. We do not compensate individual absences, and these cannot be replaced in another group.
- The cancellation notification must be made immediately after the first trial session. If the notification has not been made before the next scheduled training session, the club’s membership fee and seasonal training fee are billed normally.
- You can access the cancellation notice form from this link: https://forms.office.com/r/DBD3AX1jGQ
- If the link does not work, contact our club’s employee Tanja Martikainen (email@example.com) about the cancellation.
SEASONAL TRAINING AND CLUB MEMBERSHIP FEES
- The participant / guardian receives the season training fee by email after the registration.
- The full season training fee will be billed from everyone who starts in the autumn season by October 8th 2023, and in the spring season by March 3rd 2024 by all new memberships. For those starting after dates above, the fee will be half of the season training fee.
- The invoices are also displayed in the myClub member service in the member’s information, from where they can be printed if necessary. A reminder invoice is sent by e-mail. If we have to remind you about an unpaid invoice with a paper invoice, we will add a payment reminder fee of €8.00 to the invoice. Unpaid invoices are sent to a debt collection agency for collection.
- In addition to the season training fee, a club membership fee of €40 is charged from all participants. The full membership fee is billed at the beginning of the year, but in the autumn season a new member is charged half fee €20. In Gymnastics for Family groups, the membership fee is charged only from the participating children. The membership fee includes group accident insurance for all members in our non-competitive activities.
Season training fees for non-competitive groups 2023
The amount of the season training fee varies according to the duration of the weekly training session. Seasonal fees are confirmed by the association’s yearly autumn meeting for the following calendar year. Seasonal fees for non-competitive groups includes the club’s accident insurance. The insurance covers sports injuries that occurred during Kajaani Gymnastics’ non-competitive classes.
- 1 session (45 min/week) €90
- 1 session (60 min/week) €100
- 1 session (90 min/week) €110
Season training fees for non-competitive Aesthetic Group Gymnastics in 2023
The season training fees for non-competitive Aesthetic Group Gymnastics lesson includes in addition to weekly training, one Skill Diploma Testing event once a season, one “Stara” non-competitive performing event, and a compulsory “Stara” license and accident insurance for the season August 1st 2023 to August 31st 2024.
1 session (60 min/week) €135
Seasonal fees for Skill Groups (Artistic and Aerobic Gymnastics) in 2023
The season training fees for non-competitive Artistic and Aerobic Gymnastics lessons includes in addition to weekly training, one Skill Diploma Testing event once a season, one “Stara” non-competitive performing event, and a compulsory “Stara” license and accident insurance for the season August 1st 2023 to August 31st 2024.
- 2 sessions (45 min/week) €225
- 2 sessions (60 min/week) €235
- 2 sessions (90 min/week) €255